No video content

Sinze a few days running on a Windows player (1.8.10: 132) the VIDEO content is no longer running. Xibo starts and then plays the content properly for about 5 minutes, after 5 Minutes it either stays in the middle of a video, or if it is an overlay layout, then the overlay continues, but the video remains black. Nothing was changed on the Win 10 computer, updates were excluded as a test by a system - restore. Another WIN10 computer runs without problems with the same content … Does anyone have an idea,…

Hello!

Here is a sample from this problem … : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NOYdfo8bdRzS0FjKsNl669pkNIxm5vkh/view?usp=sharing

Maybe this will help to find a solution … thanks!

Thank you for providing the video of your issue. I would first recommend checking the system resources being used at the time that the video stops playing/showing.

next I would make sure that all Drivers are up to date, especially for your GPU.

You also mentioned the second Windows 10 device is playing without this issue, is there a difference between the 2 devices or are they the same hardware spec?

Many Thanks.

Hello!

Thanks for your help!

Here are the informations:

1. driver are all up to date
  2. system is running under 1%
  3. problem system : AMD RYZEN 1300X
  4. other sytem: Intel mini pc

New information:
The problem System is running under a “limited " USER - ACCOUNT”. During driver installation in the “ADMIN-ACCOUNT”, XIBO was starting an running without problems (like in the USER-ACCOUNT 14 days ago). If I start XIBO in the user acount as xdmin, xibo will stop as without admin rights …

Thank you for the system spec.

Can you confirm that the Limited User account on the Problem System has Read and Write permissions for the Library Location you have set for your Player?

Many Thanks.

Hello!

Yes, limited user account has all read and write permissions …

thanks

Short feedback on the problem. Without that we have changed anything on the system xibo runs on the appropriate computer since today again as usual. No idea what that had been, I hope that the error does not occur again.