No Proof of Play Statistics in 1.8.1

Has anyone seen an issue where the Proof of Play stats are empty when stats reporting is enabled?

I inspected the JSON request and this was the response:

{“html”:null,“buttons”:“”,“fieldActions”:“”,“dialogTitle”:null,“callBack”:null,“success”:false,“message”:“Unexpected Error, please contact support.”,“clockUpdate”:null,“login”:null,“id”:0,“extra”:,“data”:}

P.S. @dan the response code for this error message was 200, FWIW.

All response codes through the AJAX handler are 200 (they are enveloped).

We will need you to take a peek in the CMS logs (perhaps following the fault process), or if you can filter the logs yourself for the error, great.

Here is the error you seek:

SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1055 Expression #11 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'cms.stat.widgetId' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by Exception Type: PDOException

@brodkin, I’ve seen this, I’ve got no stats showing at all for proof of play, haven’t investigated into it yet, to see if I get the same log entries as you, are you still in same situation?

@pabma Yup, no change.

That’s an interesting error, apologies for not getting back to you earlier, @dan any ideas?

Thanks all

Bug and fix here: