No multiple xibo

Hi there.
I´ve found a problem with the new xibo client version for windows (2 R257.2)
When i try to create multiple xibo directories like in this guide: https://xibo.org.uk/docs/setup/windows-player-multi-install
all it´s done like it´s in the manual but when i try to launch the different xibos i see this error:
2021-03-26 12:14:56MainUnhandled Exception: No se puede cargar el archivo o ensamblado ‘System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe, Version=4.0.4.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a’ ni una de sus dependencias. La definición del manifiesto del ensamblado no coincide con la referencia al ensamblado. (Excepción de HRESULT: 0x80131040)

But the problem here is that if i launch only on client it works fine but when i try to launch other one then it only open the xiboclient2.exe withouth the watchdog and the log show this error.
I´ve tried to install net framework 4.7.2 and 4.8 and with both i´ve the same problem.
My directories are under program files X86, one is called xibo1 and the other xibo2, each one has renamed the xiboclient as the main folder, the .config files are changed to be equal as the exe files.
How i can solve it?

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.