No embedded HTML after suspend of client

Hallo,
we have several client display (Win 8.1) with the latest XIBO-Version (1.7.3) and layouts which display several html-webpages (local calenders, local news,…) from our local network not from the internet.
The clients goto sleep (suspend) every afternoon and automatically resume at 7:00.
Since XIBO 1.7.3 the local webpages won’t be displayed after resume of the clients. Only a blank region is shown. I have to stop the xibo-client software and restart it. Before 1.7.3.this wasn’t necessary, the local webpages were displayed as expected.
Is it a bug?
Thanks for any hints.
Bye
Holger

Can you make sure you have CEF disabled in the player settings?

Hi Dan,
sorry for mystupid question, but qhat do you mean with CEF. I didn’t found any"check-box" for disabling CEF in the “XIBO-Client-Option” windowon the PC.
Sorry, but it is monday morning :wink:
Bye and thanks advanced
Holger

Hi,

Sorry I meant that in the display profile there is an advanced setting called “CEF”. This is basically an attempt to move away from Internet Explorer to Chrome for rendering webpages - but it could also have an effect on the problem you are seeing.

This is not a very good screenshot, but I hope it explains what I mean :smiley:

Thanks,
Dan

Hi Dan,
thanks for the screenshot. But the CEF-Option was disabled. :frowning:
I’ll try to stop the xibo-client before suspend and restart it after resume. Perhaps it’ll help.
But in older xibo-versions (1.6, <1.7.3) their wasn’t the problem.

Bye
Holger