Multiple Tags for a media file not working (bug?)

To be completed by the original poster:

CMS Version

Current Cloud version

Player Type

Android. 5.1.1 Lollipop

Player Version

Rel 3 R304

Issue

I’m trying to enter multiple tags for a media file or group of media files using the bulk tagging feature. Neither are working as expected.

I have a group of tags and sub-tags - Info|A, Info|B, Info|C, Info|D. Each of my media files may be in multiple groups. e.g. Media file one may be in groups A and D, media file 2 may be in groups B and D and media file 3 may be in A and C.

When I add these different groups/sub-groups in the Tags field separated by commas, it appears correctly. I hit Save and I’m returned to the list screen. I select Edit for the media item and only the last Tag in the prior list of Tags shows for the media item. This appears to be a bug. Please advise

Opening as a Ticket since this looks like a bug/error.

Thank you for posting, I have taken this to our dev team for further investigation and it appears that you cannot have multiple instances of the same Tag assigned to one item. So Info|A / Info|B would be treated as the same. You could however have Info|A / Info1|B Please see the following issue:

The help text on the form and in our documentation will be amended to avoid further confusion.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.