Method: GetFile. Massage: MD5 error

Method: GetFile. Massage: MD5 error

Help is needed!
After moving to the new server and the switch to the new server software.
When added to the layout, short video clips, in the amount of 10-30 units. When the layout file has been downloaded to the player getting the error on some files. 2 of example 10.
Error is not tied to a specific file or the size or number.
Error spontaneous and arbitrary, the same file can be skipped or fails.
Transferred from Apache to FastCGI (Nginx + PHP-FPM).
Version PHP 5.6.29.
I use to work projects Xibo 1.7.9 and Player Android R62

100 times checked:
A folder with the library there.
The path to it is registered correctly.
The files are filled, are created.
Errors are not all of the files and some (random).
Files downloaded from an error on the player and reproduces it full-time player.
SENDFILE_MODE = off

Another interesting fact, parallel set Xibo 1.8.0-rc2, where such problems do not watch.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
I apologize for the English. I’m not English-speaking.

What does “parallel set Xibo 1.8.0-rc2” mean?

Are you saying you’re running two CMS instances against the same library or the same database?! If so, you can’t do that. They will corrupt one another as they use different database schemas.

If this problem has occurred when moving the server from one to another, it suggests there is an issue with the new server configuration somewhere. I’d suggest looking at the access logs for any suggestion of errors (404/500/503 statuses).

The problem is almost removed, a decision replacing RAM on the server.

There is still a question, with the addition of video clips in the amount of 32 pieces, an error "dependent = 1"
I removed the choice of 4 files, layout started. Tell me where to read about limits?

This is with a 1.7 series CMS?

In that case, there’s a design flaw which affects layouts with a large number of media items.

In the message that goes to the Player to tell it which layouts to play, there’s a list sent which says which media files are needed to play the layout. As the number of media items on a layout increases, so does the length of that list. Unfortunately, there’s a maximum length, and that that point, it can cause the layout to no longer run.

It’s logged as a bug here, however we can’t fix it completely in 1.7 series without breaking backwards compatiblity. 1.8 series already resolves this issue completely.

There are a couple of possible work arounds. First is to break your content over multiple smaller layouts.

If that isn’t possible, you can patch the CMS so that it doesn’t send any dependents down to the Player. Note however this may cause the Player to start trying to show layouts before the content on them has finished downloading, which can cause problems with things like PowerPoint content.

If you want to do that, the patch to apply is as follows:
https://github.com/xibosignage/xibo-cms/blob/master/lib/service/xmdssoap4.class.php#L761

Change that line to read

$layout->setAttribute("dependents", '');

I understand it is more about “windows” if I’m on the Android-Player R62, after the changes I have not experience the problem?

By the way thanks for the patch everything is OK.

There may be a difference in the way the two handle that string being corrupt.

That is the root cause for layouts with alot of items however.

I’m understood, thank you!

In 1.8 there are no problems and is playing well and scripts that stretch of the Web better reproduced. But there are problems in other moments, but want to have to go to the release of 1.8, even more so for my tasks more suitable version 1.8 already.

Release knows when?