IOException error file not found

HI, I am running cms 1.8.1 with windows client 1.8.1 and I am getting the error below, when a media file is replaced in one of our layouts that is running. The layout then stops working. The windows client machine has full access to the folder. If I cancel the scheduled layout and reschedule the layout, it starts working again.

3042 2017-05-29 15:36 IOException: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file ‘C:\Users\ca2avroom\Documents\Xibo Library\backgrounds\9.xlf’.File name: ‘C:\Users\ca2avroom\Documents\Xibo Library\backgrounds\9.xlf’ at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode

There is a good question here, why does it try to find .xlf file in backgrounds folder, that does not make much sense (there should be only images in backgrounds folder) - unless you’ve set the local library path to the backgrounds folder and it need to download the files again, then I guess it could show this error until it’s downloaded.

I assume that if you look in player local library the .xlf isn’t in backgrounds folder (and that there only images set as a background there)?