Introduction to Spring Signage

Spring Signage are the UK based company behind the Xibo Signage Solution. We built the solution from scratch and made it available to the community under the AGPLv3 open source licence. We are also the developers of the commercial Xibo for Android signage player.

Spring Signage are committed to keeping the main part of Xibo free and committed to improving it into the future. We make a small profit on the value added services which is enough for us to keep things moving forwards!

We offer value added products and services:

• Xibo for Android
  • Xibo in the Cloud CMS Hosting
  • Support Contracts (Enterprise Support)
  • Bespoke Xibo Software Development and Enhancements

Please visit our website for more details.

Pricing and Billing

The open source Xibo project is free, Spring Signage only charge you for our services and for the commercial signage player called Xibo for Android.

How am I billed?

All purchasing is done through the Customer Portal at the point of sale (we never set up recurring payments or repeat charges). If you have an annual service such as Hosting, we will issue you an invoice 1 month before the renewal is due.

What form of Payments to you accept?

We accept most major credit/debit cards, PayPal, GoCardless (in the UK) and bank transfer (must be done in GBP).

When will my order be completed?

In most cases orders are completed automatically up to 30 minutes after payment has cleared. In some circumstances we may need some additional information to complete your order, in which case we will contact you within 24 hours.

Where are my payment details stored?

We do not store any card details - these are held solely by the payment processor you choose (PayPal or Stripe)

Do you offer refunds?

No, we do not offer refunds. If you feel that you should have a refund please open a ticket with our support desk.