To be completed by the original poster:

CMS Version

xibo-cms-3.0.2 (German Setting)

Player Type

Windows 10

Player Version

xibo-client-v3-R301.1-win32-x86.msi

Issue

My JPG has a basic size of 16,000 x 9,000 pixels is in RGB mode and with 300 DPI (I have already tried lower resolutions to match the monitor, unfortunately also blurred)

Photo of what is loaded

Device on which it is displayed (is designed for signature the monitor …)

I created a new display format in Xipo with 8192x 4608pixel, so the resolution doesn’t get any better either (if I open a Word file on the screen and write something, the font is sharp …)

I must have an error somewhere that reduces the resolution, do you have any idea where the error may be?

You need to make your image and the Player run at the resolution of the TV for best results which would be 3840x1260 pixels and then raise the Resize Threshold setting to 3840. The CMS will automatically rescale down to 1080p unless the threshold is adjusted in the main setting.

You will need to re-upload the image after making that change.

I set the pixels via the monitor setting:

Then I set the display size for the layout:

Now I have designed a new layout:

I sent the new layout to the monitor and it still has pixels :frowning:

In the design editor, however, it is already blurred / pixels when I press play there

Here is another picture of the screen, where you can see that Windows itself is sharp, but the graphics in Xibo are pixels

A member of our support team has tested Xibo for Windows to show a UHD image and can confirm that it will show as expected, as long as it is configured correctly.

The screenshot that shows your image properties shows 5120x2880 so you still need to match the resolution of the layout, player and screen.

Make sure you have set the resolution correctly in Windows (Windows Settings > System > Display) and ensure that you have not got scaling set beyond 100%.

A copy of the layout used for testing can be found by accessing this link here: PsiTransfer

This test layout contains an image that is 3840x2160. The image has alternating black and white lines one pixel wide, which is how you can see if the image is scaling correctly. If you schedule this layout to your player, you can either look very closely or use a camera to see if the black and white lines are indeed one pixel wide.

“Make sure you have set the resolution correctly in Windows (Windows Settings > System > Display) and ensure that you have not got scaling set beyond 100%.”

that was the problem, in windows it was set to 300%

MANY THANKS

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.