Helping to improve Layout Designer - CMS V3

CMS Version

V3 Series

Guys, how are you?
I would like to know if it is possible to develop a Custom Designer Layout Similar to version 1.8 but in the new version of Xibo (V3)

We are interested in funding this project if it is in your interest.

The idea would be to keep the look more intuitive and user-friendly (as in version 1.8) but keeping the V3 version modules and also the new functions (such as “Set Expire Date” for the media.)

This request came due to the fact that our customers were not able to adapt to the new version of the Layout Designer, and also personally speaking, we found it unintuitive and a little visually polluted…

Thank you SO much for your attention!
Hope we can help us!

PS: Guys, sorry for the amount of open topics today! But it had been a while that I needed to report all that :slight_smile:

Hi thank you for posting. We have been working on improvements to version 3 with a 3.1.0-alpha due to be released next week, it would be great if you could take a look at what we have been working on and give us your initial feedback on that :slight_smile:
We do have further plans for v4 (which we will publish once finalised) which will aim to simplify things further and make it more inline with 1.8.

(Hopefully we have managed to answer your other queries, but if you do have any other outstanding questions or feedback, do come back to us here)

Thanks again!

Hi Natasha! Perfect!
It will be a pleasure to test 3.1.0-alpha. I’ll wait for the release

About V4
I think it will be the best version you’ve ever done.
Let’s look forward to this release eagerly.
Thank you again

Here is the release :slight_smile: 3.1.0-alpha CMS Release | Xibo Signage

Looking forward to your comments!

1 Like

Wow!
Looks amazing! :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:
I will start to test with my team in the next week and share my experience with you!

Many thanks guys!

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.