FileType: media. Media exists but file missing from library

Since some time I’ve 2 files gives an error on every player. The log in the cms gives
GetFile Not found FileId: 3001. FileType: media. Media exists but file missing from library. librabry/
GetFile Not found FileId: 3000. FileType: media. Media exists but file missing from library. librabry/

It are the emojione.sprites.css and emojione.sprites.png files from the vendor directory;
They are available in:
/vendor/emojione/emojione/assets/sprites

Can you confirm that the emojione.sprites.css and emojione.sprites.png are in the directory for your Library? If they are not there, you will need to add those files to your Media Library folder.

Where your media Library is will depend on how you have set up your CMS.

Many Thanks.

Thanks Dan!

First tried to load them via the media add- button. Then the .css is refused and of course the file gets the wrong name.

Simply copied the files from the vendor directory to the library directory and it works!

Can you tell me how this happend? Did I add a module that requires manualy adding files to the directory?

Thanks for solving this.

BR, Bert

You MUST have a fully qualified path set in the CMS settings for your library.

library is not a fully qualified path. It must be /path/to/library/ or c:\path\to\library\ for example.

Once that’s correct, you run Verify All from the modules page of the CMS to replace any missing files.

1 Like