Excel Spreadsheet Android Layout problem

I’m hoping someone might be able to help me out with a layout issue I am fighting.

Xibo server: version 1.8.5
Android MXQ Pro: version 1.8
Layout: landscape 1080p

I’ve been tasked with displaying an Excel spreadsheet in xibo, and I cannot get it to scale properly. I have a simple layout for testing (landscape; 1920x1080), and I have a region for the spreadsheet (1920x859).

I’ve saved the spreadsheet as a webpage, added a webpage to the region, manual fit, and set scaling to 57. This appears to display correctly in the designer (and preview) but not on the android device. The android device shows a smaller version of the webpage with odd white borders padding the region.

The webpage version of the spreadsheet is located here:
http://remote.royalgorgeroute.com/xibo/54ABCE/lineup.htm

Would anyone be able to offer some advice on displaying this spreadsheet?

Thanks

UPDATE:

Testing my layouts with a windows xibo client works as expected.

Appears to be an issue with the android device I have. It’s running Android 6.0.1.

Not really sure if there is anything I can do to fix this issue. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

I did a test on DSCS9 and I believe and got the same results as you in regards to scaling.

Unfortunately there isn’t much more we can do on Xibo side to make the android ‘understand’ this webpage better, the width of this page seems to be confusing Android and therefore the scaling is way off compared to Windows as you mentioned.

You could try saving this spreadsheet as an image and see if that will look better.
Or try to make it as two ‘webpages’ with max width 1920 perhaps that would make it better as well.