Error when try viewing a scheduled events for a display

Hi,
I have schedule a complexe repeated events in the scheduler for a particular display, a kind of something impossible. The scheduler accepted the event, however shows nothing on the planning.
Now, in the scheduler when I choose this display, I have an error, I can’t add events, the only way is to delete the display and readd it in the CMS.
Discover this problem on 2.3.7, I have just update to 2.3.9 with the same problem.
Thanks for your help.
Fred

Hello, what are you trying to achieve with your scheduling?

Hi,
For example try to schedule from date 1 to date 2 with recursing each month first of 4 times.
Then no more acces to scheduler with with display. No trace in audit trail aswell.
See you Natasha
Fred

So that I can try and recreate your issue could you give me an example schedule that you are attempting?

I am able to schedule an event and repeat it on a monthly basis without error. Below is a screenshot of my defined event:

And how I want that Event to Repeat is shown below:

That’s my recurring schedule showing for March:

And for April:

Hi Natasha,
Here is the howto break the xibo scheduler :wink:
See you
FHowto break Xibo Schedule.pdf (1.2 MB) red

Hi Fred, thank you for this.

Could I ask if it would be possible for you to try and recreate this on a Cloud Trial? It will be easier for us to take a look at your issue if it happens there.

Hi Natasha,
No problem.
Done in the cloud with the same effects.
Sorry for that. This seems to be a bug …
See you.
Fred

XIBOCLOUD-breaking scheduler howto.pdf (437.5 KB)

Thank you, that appears to be 2 bugs!

I have recorded both issues here:

Thank you for your assistance!

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.