Error Viewing Media Library

Heya,
I have recently installed a new Xibo server, which is working apart from a few niggles. I have created some layouts and got them showing on a windows client, but can not view any media I upload into the library.

Going to Library->Media shows no entries, and the footer states “Showing 0 to 0 of 0 entries (filtered from NaN total entries)”

The error log displays the following error :

SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘LIMIT 0, 10’ at line 29 Exception Type: PDOException

I am using server 2.2.1

Any help would be gratefully received :slight_smile:

I am getting the same error on my install. I am running v. 2.2.2

2020-02-10 12:02 WEB GET ERROR /library SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘LIMIT 0, 10’ at line 29 Exception Type: PDOException

Using v. 2.2.3, this problem still exists with me as well. Library shows nothing, but when an image is added to a layout, you can browse the library while editing the widget.

I ran into the same issue. I was creating a script that changes the tag name for a specific object (image). The tag changed, but I got the same error:
SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘LIMIT 0, 10’ at line 29 Exception Type: PDOException

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.