Error in upload

Hello.

When I try to send a large file, it always fails and the upload is canceled.

v1.7.8

The file is 120MB, your POST limit is 128MB. Your file is actually quite a bit larger (due to various conversions) when it’s included in a POST field and the form itself also takes up some space. Also, you may be running out of time when doing such large uploads.

Check your memory_limit, upload_max_filesize, post_max_size as well as your web server’s and PHP’s time and size limits (nginx and Apache both have directives).

1 Like

Thank you for your help.

I already received this error before with smaller files, but recently it has not more.

Is it in a next version, it might be interesting to implement summarizable uploads to avoid having to start a new upload when the connection drops.

I’m trying with a smaller file, and errors persist.

The strange thing is that I managed to send the same video before, so I blacked out and I’m trying again, but even after completing 100% uploading is canceled.

Now it worked, with great difficulty.
Very strange it. someone else is going through this?

Testing in a file larger than 48 MB and less than 100mb getting this error related to JSON,

How do I solve this?

Please let us know the operating system the CMS is installed on.

IIS Please try this:

So my friend.

It is hosted on an online server. I requested information and so I get I will inform you.

I appreciate the help you’re giving me.

I answered just “Linux” I’m waiting to know the distribution and version to inform you.

I auditioned installing locally on XAMPP, I use windows 7 64 bit.
I was able to upload 120MB file correctly.

I am sending herewith a copy of my php.ini file for analysis.

This problem is very strange, sometimes appears only TRUE, sometimes an error related to JSON, does anyone know how to solve?

Would not it be something about the way the platform performs the upload?

I was informed that they use the Cloud Linux, the latest available update, Cloud Linux automatically updates.

Look to this error? what is this?

SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input

Again, this seems to be related to a timeout or size issue, probably BEFORE you get to PHP.

Are you using Apache or Nginx? FPM, CGI, Module… each of those have different directives for limiting upload size and execution time.