Dynamic html content

We are trying to display dynamic html content but not able to display it. I have tried the Registry settings using FEATURE_BROWSER_EMULATION without success. Attaching the screenshot of the registry settings. The page does get displayed properly on the IE. We have IE 11 on Windows 8.1. 32 bit

Please see the registry settings in attached email.
Any help would be appreciated.

thanks
Sumeet

Hi Sumeet,

I assume you are using the 1.7.4 CMS/player versions?

Is it a local page or is it publicly accessible?
If it’s local you might want to try it with embedded module in Xibo.
If it’s public then webpage module in xibo and then we could also try it on your tests devices if you are willing to share the URL.

In any case screenshot of status window on your player when it’s trying to display your page might be helpful.

No. I have 1.6.4 version. The page is accessible publicly. I have tried both embedding as well as webpage. Yea. sure you can try
The url is http://115.112.94.26:10082/Embedded/

I get the values blank in Xibo client.

Let me know please in case you need any other information. Thanks.

Ok, I see, I have 1.7.4 CMS and 1.7.4 Windows client.
I’ve added your URL as a webpage module in Xibo and it does work (it takes about 1s to refresh ie to actually show “Andheri Travel Duration 18 Mins. With Traffic 32 Mins.”)

My advice would be to either upgrade to 1.7.4 both CMS and player and install IE 11 and do this:

The above should work for sure, since it is working for me.

Or just try to install IE11 and the registry entry as described in the link and see if that would be enough.