Don't show Facebook and Google Plus embedded

Hi dears partners. I have some problem when I try to put in a page 3 regions each one with embedded script code facebook, google plus and twitter. Just I can see in player xibo the twitter but the another two areas I can´t see. When make it a preview is all ok, but when I try to play is when just show me twitter. I have 1.7.4 version of xibo.

I did anything configurations possibles sice display settings to java scripts and nothing.

Please need your help.

Desing

Preview

Xibo player

Assuming this is the Windows Player, did you configure it to use a newer version of Internet Explorer to render HTML content?

Hi, thanks for your answer. I did that but the problem continues. Can you help me to check if I add correctly the key at regedit, please.

Assuming that’s 32bit Windows then that’s the right place, but the value is wrong.

Look at the other two entries (Sketchup and Acrobat Reader). They’re using IE9 emulation and so the value in the brackets is 9999.

So for XiboClient, the value in brackets should read 11000 (assuming you have IE11 installed).

If it’s 64 bit Windows then you need to put it under the Wow6432Node tree in the registry instead.

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

We set threads to auto close otherwise people drag up old threads which have no relevance any more. You had 5 days to respond to my question and you still haven’t done so.

I have no other help for you until you can answer the questions in my last post

Yes, I know but I can´t reply any more the post, it is close. Maybe can you help me with a different way. Thanks!!!

I can’t help you until you answer the questions I asked before.

Continuing the discussion from Dont´t show facebook and google plus embaded:

Continuing the discussion from Dont´t show facebook and google plus embaded:

I do that you comment and nothing all continues with the same issues.

That show in xibo player

I did in regedit that changes of the key.

ohh thank you so much. I did the changes in my regedit, but the problems continues. I don’t know why. I have windows 7 professional 32 bits, xibo is installed local way. I did changes in all registries that includes xibo entrances and continues without show facebook and google + embedded.

It may not be possible then. I know several people have tried with Facebook before and failed because Facebook constantly change their code which seems to stop things working as they used to.

We provide an official integration for Twitter. If you want integration with the others then please post on the appropriate feature request thread.

Ohh. Thanks for you quick answer and support. You are very kindly. :relaxed:

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.