DOCKER TOOLBOX mysql:5.6 RESTARTING

HI, i have followed these guides : (https://xibo.org.uk/manual/fr/install_docker_winother_64bit.html, Docker Desktop | Docker Documentation).

My docker is running and i can run hello word. from the quickstart terminal.

But i cannot connect to the CMS via the docker-machine ip…

Running docker ps results:

Running docker run mysql:5.6 results:

not sure how to resolve this. i have set the mysql password in the config.env file before running the quick start terminal…

When i open virtualbox i see the default machine, it is powered off, i get this error when trying to start/open settings for the machine "Failed to open a session for the virtual machine default.

Callee RC: E_FAIL (0x80004005)

"

ANy help would be appreciated!

See Fresh Xibo Docker Install - mysql database won’t start

That should resolve it.

THANK YOU! Working now!

Do you have any suggestions for the vm not being powered on. i cannot change the settings for the ports in order for the players to access the cms address…
Clicking on settings returns: image

But i dont understand as the machine is running according to the terminal and i can access the cms on the host machine…

I’m not sure why you’re seeing the VM not running if it is.

Did you perhaps install Docker-Toolbox as a different user account, and then swap? If so, the VM is probably running for that user.

Hey, stop all docker processes/machines. Restarted the server. Did not start docker, was ale to start the vm and change the settings, powered down the vm. Ran the docker quickstart terminal, same error appears when trying to change the settings. BUT it is working and i am able to connect displays to the CMS :slight_smile: :slight_smile: 4 days later …
Thank you very much for your advice Alex!!!

1 Like