Do not come in the web interface on layouts

hello Together, I need your help quickly. I’ve run Xibo on a web server and have just copied a layout. the actual layout was very big on the memory size … I copied it. After I wanted to copy again into the layout menu - unfortunately I can not get in and it’s just an empty screen. At the top left of Lyout you only see the spinner wheel turning all the time :frowning:

What can I do now that I get the layouts displayed again? In which folder on the webserver I have to delete what, where.
where are the layout data stored on the web server?

Xibo version ist 1.75

How do I find the size file?

Thanks to tips

That’s a php problem in your installation if the cog keeps spinning.

I’d not expect that on layouts page, but then again you’re using outdated CMS version and we do not know much about your web server environment.

Media and layouts files will be in your CMS library folder, however layouts are not big in size, as those are just .xlf files with information about what’s on the layout.

When you were making copy of your layout did you enable the checkbox to make copies of all assigned media files as well? I wonder if that perhaps is the problem if there was lots of file based medias on this layout.

You could check CMS log to see if anything in particular is logged or even better your web server logs as it’s more likely that errors will be there.

Hello Peter,

thanks for your fast answer.

Yes i hav enable the checkbox :frowning: right!!!
here’s the log from the xibo webinterface:

218408 18-02-01 11:58:54 CMS User DisplayList SQL: SELECT display.displayid, display.display, displaygroup.description, layout.layout, display.loggedin, IFNULL(display.lastaccessed, 0) AS lastaccessed, display.inc_schedule, display.licensed, display.email_alert, displaygroup.DisplayGroupID, display.ClientAddress, display.MediaInventoryStatus, display.MacAddress, display.client_type, display.client_version, display.client_code, display.screenShotRequested, display.storageAvailableSpace, display.storageTotalSpace, currentLayout.layout AS currentLayout, currentLayout.layoutId AS currentLayoutId FROM display INNER JOIN lkdisplaydg ON lkdisplaydg.DisplayID = display.DisplayID INNER JOIN displaygroup ON displaygroup.DisplayGroupID = lkdisplaydg.DisplayGroupID LEFT OUTER JOIN layout ON layout.layoutid = display.defaultlayoutid LEFT OUTER JOIN layout currentLayout ON currentLayout.layoutId = display.currentLayoutId WHERE displaygroup.IsDisplaySpecific = 1 ORDER BY displayid. Params: array (
).
218407 18-02-01 11:58:47 CMS Userdata entries SQL:
SELECT user.userId, userName, userTypeId, loggedIn, email, homePage, lastAccessed, newUserWizard, retired, userGroups.groupId, userGroups.libraryQuota
FROM user
LEFT OUTER JOIN (
SELECT group.groupId, group.libraryQuota, lkusergroup.userId
FROM lkusergroup
INNER JOIN group
ON group.groupId = lkusergroup.groupId
AND group.isUserSpecific = 1
) userGroups
ON userGroups.userId = user.userId
WHERE 1 = 1
AND user.retired = :retired ORDER BY username. Params: array (
‘retired’ => 0,
).
218406 18-02-01 11:58:46 CMS User DisplayList SQL: SELECT display.displayid, display.display, displaygroup.description, layout.layout, display.loggedin, IFNULL(display.lastaccessed, 0) AS lastaccessed, display.inc_schedule, display.licensed, display.email_alert, displaygroup.DisplayGroupID, display.ClientAddress, display.MediaInventoryStatus, display.MacAddress, display.client_type, display.client_version, display.client_code, display.screenShotRequested, display.storageAvailableSpace, display.storageTotalSpace, currentLayout.layout AS currentLayout, currentLayout.layoutId AS currentLayoutId FROM display INNER JOIN lkdisplaydg ON lkdisplaydg.DisplayID = display.DisplayID INNER JOIN displaygroup ON displaygroup.DisplayGroupID = lkdisplaydg.DisplayGroupID LEFT OUTER JOIN layout ON layout.layoutid = display.defaultlayoutid LEFT OUTER JOIN layout currentLayout ON currentLayout.layoutId = display.currentLayoutId WHERE displaygroup.IsDisplaySpecific = 1 ORDER BY display. Params: array (
).
218405 18-02-01 11:58:45 CMS Login with referring page:

Can You see there an misstake?

OK. and which options do I have to get a layout ad again?
138/5000
On schedule I can select the layouts / campaigns, but I just can not change layout or edit in the tab “layout” :frowning:

best regards

So now ißm a little small way away…

What say this message?

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 100663296 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 14598081 bytes) in /var/www/web256/html/xibo/lib/app/kit.class.php on line 291

best regards

It means your PHP installation needs more RAM to do whatever it is you’re asking it to do than the limit you have configured.

You need to edit your php.ini file and increase the memory limit.

Ok alex, actuell the phpmax dize is 98M i can’t upper,

Is it possible to delete a layout or a file in the sql?