Display Status Issue - File not downloading

Using Xibo Docker 1.8.11. I’ve followed the steps to upgrade to Docker from a non-docker installation.

The old displays have carried over correctly, but new displays added and licenced are having an issue updating and appear to be stuck on a single file - xibo-text-render.js - which causes their status to show and an ‘X’.

Any ideas as to why this would be happening?

The players are stull working correctly, but it’s annoying that they aren’t showing correctly in the dashboard.

Thanks,
Justin

Thank you for the screenshots. I would recommend Selecting Modules in your CMS and click the Verify all Button. Once you have done this, Select the Displays option in your CMS, click the down facing arrow at the end of the Display with the issue and choose Edit. This will open the Edit Display window. Click on the Advanced tab and make sure the Clear Cached Data box is ticked. Then click Save, even if the box was already ticked.

If this does not resolve the issue, please let me know.

Many Thanks.

Hi Dan,

Verifying the installed modules has done the trick and all Displays now have the correct status.

Thanks!

Hi @DanBW

Have the same issue with another installation of Xibo - Docker Version 1.8.11.

Have Verified all Modules, and have also ticked the ‘Clear Cache Data’.

All displays are not showing a tick despite being logged.

Looking at the ‘Manage Display’ dialogue, the issue is with Fonts.css.
Any ideas?

Display 1:

Display 2:

Display 3:

Thank you for the screenshots. I would recommend rebuilding the Fonts module to see if this resolves the issue.

To rebuild Fonts, select Modules in your CMS, click the small down facing arrow at the end of the Font row and choose Edit. You will see a checkbox named Rebuild Fonts. Tick this box and save.

If the issue continues after you have done this, please let me know.

Many Thanks.

Hi @DanBW,

Unfortunately rebuilding the fonts hasn’t helped. I’ve tried a couple of times for good measure.
Any further suggestions?

Thanks,
Justin

I would recommend reconfiguring XMR to see if this resolves the issue.

To reconfigure XMR, select the Displays option in your CMS, click the down facing arrow at the end of the Display that is experiencing the issue and choose Edit from the menu. Under the Advanced tab, you will see a box named reconfigure XMR. Make sure this is ticked and Save.

After a few minutes, refresh the page to see if the issue is resolved. If fonts.css is still pending, please let me know.

Many Thanks

Hi @DanBW,

This is reviving an old post, but I never replied. The problem is still occurring.

The CMS has since been upgraded to Version 2.0.1 (docker).
Reconfiguring XMR doesn’t work, nor does rebuilding the fonts module.

When clicking - manage player in the Displays screen, you can see the font file is still the issue.

I believe the issue is caused by a mismatch in filesize between the fonts.css file’s actual size, and the size the database saved the filesize as.

We fixed this issue once (a long time ago when we used to use Xibo installed in WAMP) by updating the recorded font.css filesize in the database to match the actual size.

Let me know your thoughts?