Delay until full load of layouts

I have installed the lastest version of Xibo for android. My android pc is a Leotec 4K Octacore 2GB 16GB.
My tests on a short wired network installation have been satisfactory. The Medias was loaded quickly and the delays between layouts were very short.
Now, the network installation is bigger and there are 5GHz wifi antennas and switches, and the Medias are loads slower than before, and there are more than one second until full load of layout.
It reminds me of when a web page is loaded by a slow internet connection!
Fisrt, the backgroung image is loaded quickly but the images of the regions are loaded like a curtain.

It is normal?

What kind of content do you have on your layouts?

That’s rather strange, and if those are file based media you have on the layout (images/videos), then that should not have anything to do with internet speed - player may download them slower for the first time, but after that those are played from the player local storage ie internet speed is irrelevant.

If you have webpages / emebedded hmtl content with images etc then the internet speed will have an impact.

I understand.
There are pdf, images, Feed ticker with XML file on the server and widget Weather.
If everything is in the player there should be no delay.
Any problem in the configuration of Xibo?