Dayparting blank issue

Dear all

We are currently running Xibo 2.3.3 hosted on Ubunto hosted on Hyper-V
I have a mixture of DSDevices and a few Windows 10 devices running on the TV’s

Issue

My issue is when I try to add a Daypart on Xibo the Start Time drop down is blank no times are shown at all. same for the End Time. Even if I click on a time and take a guess at the time it never adds the time. See below

On Wednesday we tried to upgrade this to latest version and my senior engineer managed to get it up to latest version but still the problem persisted so we rewound back to the snapshot we had on Hyper-V.
Has anyone get any ideas as to how to fix this as this has been the issue for me since we installed it last year.

My last resort is to totally build it from scratch but in case anyone has any ideas on what I could try first then your input would be greatly appreciated.

D

Hi itmanager, welcome to the community!

I haven’t seen this issue before but I was able to create a similar situation by misconfiguring the time settings for my CMS. Please can you try the following:

• Go to the Settings menu in your CMS.
  • Now choose the Regional tab.
  • You will see a Date Format field, please can you enter Y-m-d H:i:s.
  • Save to confirm.
  • Refresh the page.

Can you confirm if this helps resolve your issue?

Many Thanks.

Thank you so much for the reply. This has fixed the issue and all seems to be good now.

Kind regards

ITManager

Excellent news, glad to hear the issue is now resolved!

Many Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.