Dataset Base table does not exist

CMS Version

Installation Method

Docker

Operating System

Windows 10

Issue

An unexpected shutdown has caused my datasets to break. I am getting an error when I view data:
“Error getting DataSet data, failed with following message: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘cms.dataset_1’ doesn’t exist”

the actual file seems to be missing from the cms folder, is there a way I can easily recreate the file without having to rebuild the dataset from scratch?

This same problem has happened to me again, without the unexpected shutdown. I am getting this error in the ‘view data’ page of each dataset:

Error getting DataSet data, failed with following message: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘cms.dataset_7’ doesn’t exist

Last time, I fixed it by duplicating the dataset and adjusting the layouts to the new ones.

If I edit the dataset and test data url, I do get the correct data being pulled from the remote source. the issue is with the database files on the cms computer. the files themselves appear to be corrupt so the cms cannot write to them. Ideally I would like to be able to delete the corrupt file and have the cms create a replacement.

I am yet to work out what is causing this, any help would be appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.