Dataset advanced usage

Hello

I have a question about dataset functionality. I’d like to use dataset to plan events on displays located near conferene rooms. Each event have room name, start time, end time, and image to display. My data set looks that:

It works good but I’ve found some limitations in this solutions:

1. I’d like to schedule one event on many room at once. Is there a possibility to make somehow a dataset field multi choice?
  2. I’d like to schedule few graphics rotating in one event. Unfortunately I cant use pdf or ppt files. Is there any way to achieve it?

Regards,
Grzegorz

Does anyone have idea about this issues?

You could have a separate column for each room, rather than a list select, which was Yes or No.

That way your event could be on multiple rooms.

In terms of the image, I can’t think of a way you could have multiple images cycling unfortunately.

@alex than you for advice. The idea with columns and yes/no flag for publishing in particular room is great. About second issue. It there a possibility to write some custom ad-don to accomplish such behavior. Who can I ask about that things?

You can email our sales team and they can look at that for you - sales@xibosignage.com