Data Set View - add a Header

Hi Folks

I am displaying a list of fixtures that update from a data set with a filter to pull out the next 10 fixtures , all works fine , however what I want to be able to do is in effect title the data set Fixture list is this possible ? I have been trying to use the option style sheet but am not getting very fair

regards

G

Hi, you can show the Table headings (if that is what you mean) from the Configuration tab.

There is a tick box underneath the Columns Available/Columns Selected section:

Thanks Natasha , I can display and format the column headings , but id like to caption the table if possible as in I want to be able to insert a line of text above the table but I don’t see that option.

You could add another region (above your dataset view) and add the text widget and set some text for your table that way?

Yeah , i am kind of coming to that conclusion, means I will have to restructure the entire layout but I think it will be worth it - if only I could put an image in the background … I could have then used the Margins in css to move the table … anyhow thanks for your help, it was worth a try

I can certainly pass on your comments to our dev team for further discussion :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.