Custom template is not showing properly

Dear Xibo,

I installed Xibo two weeks ago and I am very happy with the software. Each day I am getting deeper into the program however, there is one thing I do not understand. I made a custom template with the option ‘‘overwriting template’’ because in the first place the text and picture of the RSS file were off. Besides that, I inserted a logo of the news sender (just a little detail). If I click on the option ‘‘example layout’’ the layout is showing the logo properly, however when I play it through the Xibo player the template is without the logo. what am I doing wrong? This is just something small, but I was planning to make several templates. Please let me know what I can do. Below you can find the pictures. Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Lazar

foto (Xibo player left, example layout right)

Thank you for the information you have provided regarding this issue you are having. Can you confirm the following:

• What version of the Xibo Player are you running?
  • What version is your CMS?
  • What format is the logo using?
  • What Widget type did you use for the Logo?
  • Does the Region containing the Logo overlap or partially cover any other Regions?

Many Thanks.

Dear Dan,

Thanks for your reply to my question! I’m currently using version 1.8.21 of the Xibo player and version 1.8.12 of the CMS system. I copied the code of the picture from the webpage of the new sender, if I am correct it is a .svg file. I did not used a particular widget type for the logo, it is al in the Ticker Widget/Appearance/Override Template. On your last question yes there is overlap and partially cover of two regions where I used the z-index to create several layers. Below I copied the code of the template and the optional stylesheet. If you have any suggestions, please let me know!

Thanks.

Code of template

[Link|image]

[Title]

[Name]

[Copyright]

[Date]

[Description]

logo ==$0

https://www.nu.nl/static/img/atoms/images/logos/logosprite.svg?v=4
Optional stylesheet

.logo {
width: 100%;
height: 100%;
z-index: 1;
position:fixed;
top: 885px;
bottom: 100px;
right: -322px;
}
.image img {
width: 74%;
z-index: 2;
position:relative}
.cycle-overlay {
color: white;
background: white;opacity: 1;
filter: alpha(opacity=60);
position: absolute;
bottom: 0;
width: 25%;
height:100

Thank you for the information. Xibo for Windows does not support overlapping Regions, can you arrange the Regions so they do not overlap to see if this helps resolve the issue?

If the issue persists, please let me know.

Many Thanks.