Consecutive videos in layout

I have one layout that contains 4 webpages that link to mp4 video urls. Each has a duration set to the length of that particular video. The goal is to have Xibo play each video in succession. In theory, should this work?
I am having trouble getting it to work correctly. It plays the first video but then doesn’t start the second video. I have even tried creating a layout for each video then adding them to a campaign. No luck with that setup either.
The video files are too large to upload to the library.

I am running the android client on a couple of Amazon FireTV sticks.

Thanks,
Terry McMillan

The other issue I have had in my testing is that the first video starts playing then the second video starts playing too. Even though I can only see the first video, I can hear the audio from both videos. Weird.

Terry

What CMS and player version are you using please?

Are those webpages publicly accessible? ie could you share your layouts with me so we could try them here in our office?
If yes, please export your layout and send it to me via private message.

Could be also good to open your player status window and see if there are any errors there.

Our CMS is 1.7.0 and our Android client is 1.7 R62.

I moved the videos and images out to our corporate website server so they’re publically available. I set the layout up as I had initially tested. I have a zip file of the exported layout that I will send to you.

Great please do upload the layout to dropbox/similar and share the download link with me via private message.

As a side note, we’d recommend to upgrade the CMS to 1.7.9 (unless you have 1.7.9. and 0 was a typo).