CMS 1.7.3 User Group Member error

before save:

after save and re-open:

Please can you explain the problem? Are you saying that xibo_admin added itself to the right hand list?

We’ll be able to help you much more quickly if you include a little background with your messages rather than just providing some screenshots with no explanation of what you’re doing or what you think should be happening :smile:

Here’s another example video:

www.stoffzeit.biz/tmp/Video-Usergroup.mp4
enrico is not stored under assigned

there are sometimes unpredictable results, with few users it works.

Can you do that same operation but with the report fault wizard running to collect the audit logs for the transactions. We can then see why it’s failing.

www.stoffzeit.biz/tmp/troubleshoot-002.txt

sorry, with audit follows

Date,Page,Function,Message
“2015-04-03 10:39:23”,“Userdata”,“entries”,“SQL: SELECT userId, userName, userTypeId, loggedIn, email, homePage, lastAccessed, newUserWizard, retired FROM user WHERE 1 = 1 AND user.userId IN (SELECT userId FROM lkusergroup WHERE groupid IN (1)) AND user.retired = :retired ORDER BY username. Params: array (
‘retired’ => 0,
).”
“2015-04-03 10:39:23”,“Userdata”,“entries”,“SQL: SELECT userId, userName, userTypeId, loggedIn, email, homePage, lastAccessed, newUserWizard, retired FROM user WHERE 1 = 1 AND user.retired = :retired ORDER BY username. Params: array (
‘retired’ => 0,
).”
“2015-04-03 10:39:16”,“Userdata”,“entries”,“SQL: SELECT userId, userName, userTypeId, loggedIn, email, homePage, lastAccessed, newUserWizard, retired FROM user WHERE 1 = 1 AND user.retired = :retired ORDER BY username. Params: array (
‘retired’ => 0,
).”
“2015-04-03 10:39:16”,“Userdata”,“entries”,“SQL: SELECT userId, userName, userTypeId, loggedIn, email, homePage, lastAccessed, newUserWizard, retired FROM user WHERE 1 = 1 AND user.userId IN (SELECT userId FROM lkusergroup WHERE groupid IN (1)) AND user.retired = :retired ORDER BY username. Params: array (
‘retired’ => 0,
).”
“2015-04-03 10:39:16”,“UserGroup”,“Link”,“IN”
“2015-04-03 10:39:16”,“UserGroup”,“Link”,“OUT”
“2015-04-03 10:39:07”,“Userdata”,“entries”,“SQL: SELECT userId, userName, userTypeId, loggedIn, email, homePage, lastAccessed, newUserWizard, retired FROM user WHERE 1 = 1 AND user.userId IN (SELECT userId FROM lkusergroup WHERE groupid IN (1)) AND user.retired = :retired ORDER BY username. Params: array (
‘retired’ => 0,
).”
“2015-04-03 10:39:07”,“Userdata”,“entries”,“SQL: SELECT userId, userName, userTypeId, loggedIn, email, homePage, lastAccessed, newUserWizard, retired FROM user WHERE 1 = 1 AND user.retired = :retired ORDER BY username. Params: array (
‘retired’ => 0,
).”

I don’t see any update/insert statements in there which may explain why it’s not being saved (or it may just be that they aren’t logged. @Dan can you offer any insight please?

I’ve tried this on my test system and can’t replicate it directly.

http://www.xxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxx

So using your CMS I can’t replicate it either:

What connection do you have between you and your CMS? The actual editing of group memberships is done as an AJAX call. If some of those calls to the CMS are being lost then that would have the effect we’re seeing (ie no logged calls to actually edit group membership etc)

try it with double click, or try to assigned all to the group

I have a stable DSL connection

OK yes if I double click I see the issue. Let me try that locally and see if it’s the same.

Nope. If I try on my CMS I don’t see the issue when I double click.

Right I think I understand. Double clicking works for users 1-4. When you try to add user 5 with a double click it fails.

I’ll get that logged up for you.

Thanks @hhan with your help to understand that.