Change color in function of content in dataset view

Hello everyone,

Firstly, I would like to thank the developers and the XIBO community for providing an open source display system that is both powerful and free.

Then I have some problems on specific functionalities. So here are my questions:

• I would like to be able to change the color and blink specific text in a dataview (example: Counter of days, when the days are negative delay the text blinks in red)

• I would also like to know if it is possible to link a list of contents in a dataset to another local dataset for example: To be able to have a list of value contained in another local dataset

I hope I have been clear in my questions, if this is not the case I can send you photos to explain more clearly my need.

Thank you in advance for your precious help

Best Regard’s

ps: i’m sorry if my english is bad … i’m french …
Mat

hello,

Do you think it’s possible to have a little answer ? or i need to go to a other forum to find a solution of my problem ?

Best Regard’s.

Olá, tudo bem?

Sou usuário do XIBO e espero poder ajudar você nos Dataset.

Qual o formato do Dataset remot e local?
Você poderia ilustrar o seu projeto?

Aguardo vc.

Abraço

1 Like

Thank you a lot for your answer,

This it’s what i have actually

When the date arrives at less than 5 days, I would like the color of the text to be orange when it is late that the color is red and if possible blinks…

Its data are all extracted from a calculated field of the database and this updates automatically compared to the date of today.

I hope I’m clear in my explanations.

Best Regard’s

do you have some news of my subject ?