Cannot dispose of web browser. E = Cannot access a disposed object. Object name: "WebBrowser"

Hi,

I’m in the process of upgrading from Xibo 1.7.9 to 1.8.1. So far it is going great. But I noticed a log message repeating on the Xibo 1.8.1 Windows client, when I have the logging turned up to “Info”.

The message is:
Cannot dispose of web browser. E = Cannot access a disposed object. Object name: “WebBrowser”.

It repeats about 10-12 times every 5 minutes or so while the client is running. There are no other errors or warnings present.

Is it safe to ignore this message, particularly considering it only shows up as an “Info” message, or is it a sign of something that’s not working right on the client?

Thank you!
Dan S

I don’t think I’ve seen this error before, does it affect the layout playback in any way?

Do you have auditing enabled for this display or is it displaying those message in normal non-auditing mode?

I wonder if it has something to do with the overlay layout - I assume there are no overlapping regions? (not quite supported on windows client)

I have the same error.

Hi Peter - I do not have auditing turned on, and it doesn’t affect the layout playback as far as I can tell. It seems innocuous, but wanted to ask just in case I’d missed something else obvious that is misconfigured.

And also right - no overlapping regions in the overlay layout. I’ve carved out a 100px tall region that is “off limits” for normal layouts and exclusively for the overlay layout’s use.