Can not reach xibo-admin or reboot xibo docker (2.1) under linux

Hello!

Since today I’m not able to login into XIBO Admin. Therefore, I tried the xibo docker reboot to get started again, unfortunately, there is always an error:

/opt/xibo$ sudo docker-compose -f cms_custom-ports.yml up -d
Creating network “xibo_default” with the default driver
Creating xibo_cms-db_1 …
Creating xibo_cms-xmr_1 …
Creating xibo_cms-xmr_1
Creating xibo_cms-xmr_1 … error

ERROR: for xibo_cms-xmr_1 Cannot start service cms-xmr: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:348: starting container process caused “process_linux.go:297: copying bootstrap data to pipe caused "write init-p: broken pipe"”: unknoCreating xibo_cms-db_1 … error

ERROR: for xibo_cms-db_1 Cannot start service cms-db: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:348: starting container process caused “process_linux.go:297: copying bootstrap data to pipe caused "write init-p: broken pipe"”: unknown

ERROR: for cms-db Cannot start service cms-db: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:348: starting container process caused “process_linux.go:297: copying bootstrap data to pipe caused "write init-p: broken pipe"”: unknown

ERROR: for cms-xmr Cannot start service cms-xmr: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:348: starting container process caused “process_linux.go:297: copying bootstrap data to pipe caused "write init-p: broken pipe"”: unknown
ERROR: Encountered errors while bringing up the project.

Then I found the following solution:

It appears your issue was created by an old Docker bug, where the socket file was not recreated after Docker crashed. If this is the issue, then renaming the socket file should allow it to be re-created:

$ sudo service docker stop
$ sudo mv /var/lib/docker /var/lib/docker.bak
$ sudo service docker start

Since this bug is fixed, most people getting the error Couldn't connect to Docker daemon are probably getting it because they are not in the docker group and don’t have permissions to read that file. Running with sudo docker ... will fix that, but isn’t a great solution.

Docker can be run as a non-root user (without sudo ) that has the proper group permissions. The Linux post-install docs has the details. The short version:

$ sudo groupadd docker
$ sudo usermod -aG docker $USER
# Log out and log back in again to apply the groups
$ groups  # docker should be in the list of groups for your user
$ docker run hello-world  # Works without sudo

This allows users in the docker group to run docker and docker-compose commands without

sudo . Docker itself runs a root, allowing some attacks, so you still need to be careful with what containers you run. See Docker Security Documentation for more details.

Unfortunately, this also does not work because of this error:

mv: das Verschieben von »/var/lib/docker“ nach »/var/lib/docker.bak“ ist nicht möglich: Das Gerät oder die Ressource ist belegt

Unfortunately I did not find anything in this forum or google, does anyone have an idea?

THANKS!!!

Does anyone have an idea for this problem?

Is there stoll no solution for my problem? Unfortunately, I am currently experiencing major problems, as some of the monitors still show articles about winter products and we are now on the way to summer …

If you have any idea for my problem, so please sende me your help

THANK YOU!!!