Calendar module time is incorrect

I have begun testing the new calendar module that came out with 1.8.10. It works great except for one thing. All of the times are displayed as UTC time, 5 hours offset from where I am. I have checked the timezone and time settings in the players, the Xibo server, including the settings for the player and under Administration/Settings, the underlying Ubuntu server, and the google calendar I am pulling the ical feed from. Everything is set to the proper time.

Was this ever resolved? I have the same issue, everything is set to the correct time but widget is 1hr off from where it needs to be.

We are currently working on this issue, I have included a link to the issue log below:

The issue will be fixed in our 1.8.11 release of the CMS. We do not have a set release date yet, but will update the blog as soon as we do. Below is a link to the blog:

We apologise for any inconvenience and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Many Thanks.

1 Like

@thor57 and @Waseem and anyone else experiencing this issue.

Could I ask you both to share the .ics file or URL to the ics file you use in the Calendar widget please?

If that’s ok, please send me a private message with the above.

Hi Peter,

was this issue ever solved?
I am having the same issue: time difference of 1 hour.

If you need it, I can send you the URL to the .ics.

Regards, Peter

Hi Peter,

just read in the GitHub, it should have been solved.
But not on my site.

I am testing here on local host, with Version 2.2.1 and a local windows client.

I hope to hear from you.
Regards, Peter

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.