Calendar Module 1.8.10

I am trying to get Calendar module to work. I receive the following error message in the logs:

Problem with Widget 59 for displayId 0. E = Invalid iCal date format.

I am using the ICS link provided via google calendar and following the steps in Calendar Module Guild for Xibo CMS 1.8.10

Logs:
Start of day is 2018-09-06 00:00:00
End of day is 2018-09-07 00:00:00
Problem with Widget 59 for displayId 0. E = Invalid iCal date format.
#0 /var/www/cms/vendor/johngrogg/ics-parser/src/ICal/ICal.php(764): ICal\ICal->iCalDateToDateTime(NULL, false, false)
#1 /var/www/cms/lib/Widget/Calendar.php(406): ICal\ICal->iCalDateToUnixTimestamp(NULL)
#2 /var/www/cms/lib/Widget/Calendar.php(181): Xibo\Widget\Calendar->parseFeed(‘BEGIN:VCALENDAR…’, ‘<p><span style=…’, NULL)
#3 /var/www/cms/lib/Widget/ModuleWidget.php(1421): Xibo\Widget\Calendar->getResource(0)
#4 /var/www/cms/lib/Controller/Module.php(990): Xibo\Widget\ModuleWidget->getResourceOrCache(0)
#5 [internal function]: Xibo\Controller\Module->getResource(‘26’, ‘59’)
#6 /var/www/cms/vendor/akrabat/rka-slim-controller/RKA/Slim.php(79): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#7 [internal function]: RKA\Slim->RKA{closure}(‘26’, ‘59’)
#8 /var/www/cms/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Route.php(468): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array)
#9 /var/www/cms/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Slim.php(1355): Slim\Route->dispatch()
#10 /var/www/cms/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/Flash.php(85): Slim\Slim->call()
#11 /var/www/cms/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/MethodOverride.php(92): Slim\Middleware\Flash->call()
#12 /var/www/cms/lib/Middleware/Actions.php(160): Slim\Middleware\MethodOverride->call()
#13 /var/www/cms/lib/Middleware/Theme.php(36): Xibo\Middleware\Actions->call()
#14 /var/www/cms/lib/Middleware/WebAuthentication.php(131): Xibo\Middleware\Theme->call()
#15 /var/www/cms/lib/Middleware/CsrfGuard.php(63): Xibo\Middleware\WebAuthentication->call()
#16 /var/www/cms/lib/Middleware/State.php(121): Xibo\Middleware\CsrfGuard->call()
#17 /var/www/cms/lib/Middleware/Storage.php(47): Xibo\Middleware\State->call()
#18 /var/www/cms/lib/Middleware/Xmr.php(37): Xibo\Middleware\Storage->call()
#19 /var/www/cms/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Slim.php(1300): Xibo\Middleware\Xmr->call()
#20 /var/www/cms/web/index.php(124): Slim\Slim->run()
#21 {main}
Also upgraded to 1.8.11 , same issue.
Any ideas?

I upgraded to 1.8.11
Same issue.

What is your CMS date format please?
CMS Settings -> Regional tab -> date format

You can also share the link to the .ics or the .ics file itself and I will have a look at it (you can share it with me via private message).

m-d-y h:i a is the date format. Will send the ICS file via PM