Bandwidth Allowance Exceeded

I have received 7 of these emails over the past couple of days, but cannot find any answers online of how to reset or reduce the bandwidth? -

_Bandwidth allowance exceeded _
_Bandwidth allowance of 16 GiB exceeded. Used 16.01 GiB _
_- _
You have received this message because your administrator has indicated you should.

Here is the log from the site too but I think it is just telling me that the displays are not displaying the most up to date layout as the layout we use does have a region that covers the screen -

logId runNo logDate channel page function message type
94756 6a92e68 28/11/2017 11:10 CONSOLE / GET Layout has empty region ALERT
94759 6a92e68 28/11/2017 11:10 CONSOLE / GET Layout has empty region ALERT
94760 87c2c1d 28/11/2017 11:15 CONSOLE / GET Layout has empty region ALERT
94763 87c2c1d 28/11/2017 11:15 CONSOLE / GET Layout has empty region ALERT

I am new to IT and am getting used to the Xibo system, and am not sure whether the bandwidth can be reset somehow? Our limit is 16GB which we have reached this month. Does this relate to the layouts on the displays - is there any way to cancel all and start again? I have tried restarting Xibo on a couple of the machines, all but two displays have a status of downloading which they have been at since yesterday… All the screens are still displaying the layout, but when we add and remove media on the Xibo site, the changes are not applied as the displays are downloading the content.

I hope this makes sense to someone!

Stephanie

Assuming you host with Xibo/Spring Signage directly, you should contact their service desk and they will be able to assist you. You can simply email support@springsignage.com

If you’re hosting the CMS with someone else, then you would need to contact them to discuss how this will be resolved.

Thank you, Alex have just done so!

1 Like