Bad loops in campaigns

To be completed by the original poster:

CMS Version

Player Type

I do the tests on an android tablet with the xibo apk installed, but the end user is a DSCS9X

Issue

I am creating a campaign to not have a very long layout but the behavior is incorrect.

I have created a layout of 2 images that last 2 seconds each. And another layout with a video that lasts 15 seconds and an image that lasts 5 seconds. In no case is the loop option checked.

On the android device the layout of the 2 images appears about 8 times and then the layout of the video appears another 2 times. Why doesn’t each one appear once? That would be the behavior expected by me. What am I doing wrong? Do the layouts have a minimum duration?

I hope you can help me. Thank you

Screenshots:

How is this content scheduled in your “schedule” menu?

This is my schedule setup. Always appear

At a guess the video is getting blacklisted.

Make sure that your video is in a suitable format, we would recommend H264 encoded MP4 format for video.
You may need to fix your video so please do take a look at our FAQ which uses Handbrake to convert the video to an alternative format/encoding, if required.

Do let us know if this solves your issue.

It seems that the problem is in the tablet where I do the tests. I have done more tests but this time in a DSCS9X and everything works correctly.

Thanks for the support

Great to hear you have everything working!

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.