API configuration problem, consult your administrator

Honestly, I am not sure - there are 3 possibilities:

If you can, perhaps spin up the docker container and extract the automatically generated keys for use in your custom install?

Hey, sorry for the late reply. Actually I’m not that much into the system, so I didn’t installed XIBO on the server. Can you might help me how to do it. We’ve got a Plesk server, where the XIBO Server is running on. Or did I have to do something in the XIBO Backend?

I’m sorry, I have no experience or expertise with Plesk.

It seems to me that for some reason PHP cannot read the RSA keys in your library, but I have no idea why. You’d need the person who installed it for you to investigate further, I think.

If I had to guess, it would be that the openssl extension or underlying package is not correctly installed or configured.

Sorry for answering late… do you know how to know, if there is a problem with the openssl extension?

I think you would have to create a simple php file which calls openssl_pkey_get_private on your private key, and debug it from there.

Its really hard for us to say because we have no idea how your environment has been configured. This is why we encourage the use of Docker.