Add multiple media (photos) at once to the layout

Hi all, i was wondering if i can add multiple photos to the layout, i’ve got 178 photos which i now do one per one, is ther a simpler way?

Hello
Personally, I manage this large number of media in a power-point slideshow in which each media is a slide.
The automatic transition between each photo (slide) is managed with power point and its multiple possibilities. Once my slideshow is finished, I transform this slideshow into a video (PP version > 2016).
The only media to stream in this case in xibo is video.
Disadvantage of the solution the addition or deletion of photos must be done in powerpoint and the operation of transforming the slideshow into a video will be necessary. By using the loading in xibo by the replacement option or the playlist it remains completely correct.
It’s just a tip… especially for non-Windows players because the xibo for Windows client directly supports the PowerPoint format.

Thx, but thats no option for me :wink:

Have you looked at Playlists?

not yet, will take a look , thx

i’ve tried Playlist but stays the same , i still have to load picture by picture, not a group of pictures, so this stays the same…

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Michielsen Werner

PC VISION BV
Steenweg op Turnhout 98
2360 Oud-Turnhout

nvm, had to filter first , all ok now , thx

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Michielsen Werner

PC VISION BV
Steenweg op Turnhout 98
2360 Oud-Turnhout

Yes that’s right, using the Library Search if you filter to make it easier to select the relevant files then click the + icon for all the media files you wish to add:

you can then add multiples to a Region timeline in bulk which will appear in the order they have been selected.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.