Action bar has no options

Hello!
I’ve installed Xibo for android 1.8 player as i usually do but this time, the app won’t start automatically in this player and the action bar has no options or buttons, making impossible to do whatever…
This is an Android 7.0:
Sistema: Android 7.1

• CPU: RK3328
  • 1.5GHz, Cortex A53, Quad-core
  • RAM: 4G
  • 2.4G + 5G WiFi 100MBPS USB3.0
  • ROM: 32G

Does anyone knows how to solve this?

Note: After boot, and if i open the app and then close, it will restart.

Can you confirm which revision of Xibo for Android you have installed? Can you also confirm the Make and Model of the device you are using?

I would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the Player to see if this resolves the issue. If the problem persists, please let me know.

Many Thanks.

Hello DanBW
I’ve made a new build yesterday, so i believe it’s the latest. Also I’ installing it in other players and all is fine. for some reason with this model this is happening. It’s TANIX TX28
Thanks!

Thank you for the information. Are you running another Android Player on the same hardware model (TANIX TX28) without issue?

Many Thanks.

1 Like

I have had a look into the TANIX TX28 device and it appears that it is running Android TV. Android TV is not officially supported and could explain the issue you are experiencing. I would recommend a different device, ideally from our Recommended Android Hardware Guide.

Many Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, Dan!
Actually i’ve been running it in differente TANIX devices but this is the only one with issues.
I’ll try to return them
Thanks again!