2.0.0-beta Released

We are proud to announce the release of our first beta for the 2.0 version of Xibo. The codename for this version is “Swift”.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://blog.xibo.org.uk/2-0-0-beta-released/
1 Like

I just updated to the Beta, but I’m still running Alpha!

xibo-version-alpha

was the docker file actually updated with new contents?

This is from the docker-compose.yml file:
cms-web:
image: xibosignage/xibo-cms:release-2.0.0-alpha1

Thank you for contacting us, this has now been rectified. Please do download the new archive which will correctly point to beta image :grinning:

1 Like

I’ve just upgraded to 2.0.0-beta and it’s all been set up properly but I can’t add media from the library when creating a layout. My only option is to upload an image to use it and there is no option to use media from the library. There’s no library element in the modules menu either. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

There is now a new Library Search option located on the bottom toolbar, click on the magnifying glass icon which will open a search tab and present you with search fields to use.

The ability to choose from the Library on upload will also be included :slight_smile:

Hi,

Any idea of when do you think you will be releasing the source code for this version?

Regards,
Rebeca